 Off-Topic / Fun / 6575
Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:

The bigger worry IMHO is still that licensed themes will push aside original
themes--but look, there are two original themes this year. I'm not as likely
to collect Alpha Team as some others, but I'm betting my oatmeal LOM is
pulling its weight.

But is LOM pulling your weight?  I mean, with all that oatmeal you're
betting, sure you're stocking up on LOM but you're probably stocking up too :^)

-Erik
just my 2 half-Technic-bushings for the weekend (hey, they also come in
Throwbots)

Some nifty little sets I haven't had the cash to collect yet...shame.  But
my priority is parts I can build capships with.

-Tim