 Dear LEGO / 2890
Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:42:02 GMT

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message

Aren't there people actually from Lego that come here to Lugnet, and say
that Lego is listening to us as AFOL?  .....  Are they really listening?

No. It's just a marketing term!

regards
lawrence