 Off-Topic / Fun / 494
Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:33:36 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
Anyone who wants to worship at the First Church of Larry needs to send
me a brick as a love offering. Any brick will do, but those that send
train windows will sit at my right hand in the next life.

What about those who send you thousands of bricks?

Depends on the bricks, of course, but anyone who sends thousands of
bricks AS A LOVE OFFERING (1) certainly will be held in my highest
esteem. (2)

1 - which rules you out, since I pay you for the thousands you send me.

2 - and I have some archangel openings I haven't filled yet.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.