 Off-Topic / Fun / 870
Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:40:52 GMT

Gary Louie wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

Larritarians, be of good cheer. I received my first love offering today!
Really.

Please welcome Gary Louie to the fold. I will cherish the two white and
two yellow 2x4 bricks he sent!

*Grin*  I'm happy that they arrived in time for the holidays!  Thought
you might enjoy the humor of someone actually responding to the call for
offerings.  Too bad that postal mail has such a huge latency compared to
e-mail and Lugnet.

Now, let's see if any more offerings arrive in the next few days.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net

While no one can replace Gary in our hearts <sniff>, I *did* want all
Larritarians to welcome John Neal, who presented a love offering to me
last night. John gave me a silver 2x4 brick!

++Lar