 Off-Topic / Debate / 199
Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:58:38 GMT

Duane Hess wrote in message ...
Richard Dee writes:

I disagree with that for a start.....I would prefer to consider a god to
be a being more vastly more superior than myself.....it is upon this • premise
that my
arguments are made.

OK, since Larry is more elequent than myself and arguably better educated,
does this mean that he is superior to me and thus my god?

I now bow down to the Great Larry.

I had feared this might have been the interpretation, thought about it as I
wrote it, but decided to leave it in. Vastly more superior....open to
interpretation
as to what comprises "vastly more," but used it for historical and
anthropological
context. Pacific islanders deifying American aviators.......
Ewoks worshipping c3po......