 Off-Topic / Debate / 185
Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:50:15 GMT

Jim Baker writes:
I would have to disagree with this assertion.  I know you are familiar
with logic, and must know that proving a negative is impossible.  You
cannot prove that a thing does not exist merely because of a lack of
evidence

By that logic, there are a whole bunch of really cool Lego elements that exist
that I don't seem to be able to get hold of, like those 1x4x5 thin walls with
train windows in them [1] and of course, train window & door service packs.
Also, there was a limited production run last year of Metroliners in silver
bricks. Go ahead, prove there weren't.

Matt

[1] Am I allowed to stray back on-topic in the off-topic.debate group? Whoops!