 Off-Topic / Debate / 209
208  |  210
Subject:
Larritarians of the world, unite.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:41:07 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

BTW, Larry what would a silver train window get me, and why do you choose to
disclose yourself directly? Shouldn't you have sent prophets? Or have you
chosen to send profits first? :)

A silver train window would get you a reputation as a miracle worker, my
son. But I REALLY need enough to do a whole Zephyr.

I did not do the disclose. I merely acknowledge that there may be those
that wish to send LOVE OFFERINGS my way. Is there anyone wishing to do
so that doesn't already have my address? :-)

As for sending prophets, I think it's fair to say that Moz is my
prophet...
And finally, as for sending profits, I much prefer to receive them. (1)

1 - for example, check out KO, it's now down quite a bit but I feel it
is a good buy.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.