 Off-Topic / Fun / 883
Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 01:08:20 GMT

That post served no purpose.  If you were shooting for funny you
failed miserably.  You managed to hit disrespectful and tasteless with
the same shot, though.

--

Yes point taken, I've already apologized, (although for some reason the post
didn't join onto the thread correctly, stupid OL express).

For what it's worth:

<self snipage>

Oh forget it, I'll just shut up now.

Cheers