 Off-Topic / Fun / 562
Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:27:09 GMT

<F4p7nB.J0y@lugnet.com> <3688372C.75D3A8DB@EarthLink.Net>

Gary Louie wrote:
Gary, whatever you do, don't drink the kool-aid! ;-)

Urp!  Uh...too late!

you are feeling sleepy... you are feeling very very sleepy.

When you awake you will send all your 12v train stuff to me in a plain
brown wrapper.
When you awake you will not remember this conversation.
You will awake at the sound of my fingers snapping.

"SNAP"

- Dear Lego, please make an all RED sci-fi theme, because Damraska told
me he hates red...