 Off-Topic / Debate / 200
Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:40:20 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

OK, since Larry is more elequent than myself and arguably better educated,
does this mean that he is superior to me and thus my god?

I now bow down to the Great Larry.

Thanks, but please no idol worship (or idle worship either, for that
matter)....
My feet are made of clay. :-) (and still have brick imprints from the
last time I stepped on one).

However, if I WERE a god, why then, I'd have all the train windows I
needed. hm...

OK, actually I could get used to this!

Anyone who wants to worship at the First Church of Larry needs to send
me a brick as a love offering. Any brick will do, but those that send
train windows will sit at my right hand in the next life.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.