 Off-Topic / Fun / 869
Re: Parts Maintenance Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:39:49 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
How different are the two sweet streeper brushes?

Is that "street stripper brushes"?

Well...

One brush's owner, a brunette, is from Fennelview, Arkansas and is striving to
become a high-fashion model; she *loves* dolphins, sliver-haired U.S.
presidents, and baby seals -- but has mentioned that adult seals look just
schlumpy.

The other brush's owner, a redhead from Wales, was granted a working Visa in
California, bumpimg a physicist with a PhD from Islington off the list in the
process (1), and is struggling in her day job as a video store clerk.

That's my smart-alec remark for the day, anyway.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  See News of the Weird #551, 28 Aug 1998, http://www.nine.org/notw/1998/551
, section titled "Addressing the Babe Shortage"

--
  _
|_|  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/