 CAD / Development / 210
Re: Parts Maintenance Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:15:00 GMT

You are both right I actually meant that, since the date expressed in the
example (ISO) was year month day I wasn't carefull enough when I read the
other message.  I don't know of a country which uses year day month.
By the way I so what your talking about in action (so to speak) when my wife
(who is japanese which makes my mistake unforgivable) tried to compute her
grandmother ages but she new her birthdate by the taisho era ( the era of
the emperor before Hiro Hito which is the one of the 2nd world war)