 CAD / Development / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
Noting gaps in parts sequences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:10:05 GMT

I just noticed that the oilcan is missing from the 6246 group:

   http://www.lugnet.com/ldraw/parts/?c=7&n1=6246&n2=6246

Is this because it hasn't been modeled yet (maybe due to its complexity?) or is
it just located elsewhere for some historical reason?

Anyway, presumably it would go in as 6246F when it does go in?

Is there any use in creating renderable placeholders for such elements? --
something that causes the element to render visually as "Under construction" or
as a short name (e.g., "Oilcan")?  Or does that just create a versioning
quagmire?

--Todd