 Off-Topic / Fun / 957
Re: Noting gaps in parts sequences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen) writes:
On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:23:32 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

Garrgh!  Monkey-florkin spelling checker always converts 'I' to 'I'
and won't let me fix it!  >%^(

Uh-huh.. Converts capital I to capital I. How eville.

LOL!  Ok, now -that- really burns me up.  :)  Not only does it not let me
write lowercase "I", but it doesn't even let me complain about it.  That's
truly evil.

Now the "I" (lowercase) that I just wrote is going to show up as "I"
(uppercase).

Maybe there are some chell specker options that I've missed.

--Todd