 Off-Topic / Fun / 493
Re: Piece sorting methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:08:31 GMT

Mark de Kock wrote:
Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I don't remember exactly who wrote Word, Excel, and Access, just that
they were written by smaller companies previous to being purchased by
MS.
Are ya sure they bought it? Or did they just steal it, like Windows itself?

That's splitting hairs when it comes to MS...  I'll give them credit for
one thing:  they're very good about their choice of companies when it
comes to product plundering.

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com