 Off-Topic / Debate / 4292
Re: Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 05:18:05 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:16:30 GMT, "Bill Farkas" <kfar@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Dubya is pandering to the groups on the right a lot more than anyone
else is pandering to groups on either side. He's a twerp, and he's not
even as competent as his father, who'd I put in the bottom quartile of
presidents, he screwed up the Reagan revolution and lost the war in Iraq
from timidity. Moron.

Oh, I almost forgot...You honestly don't think Al Gump is pandering?! IMO, he
is pandering more than anyone. Now, he's playing the race card, again. That's
not pandering?! How 'bout a guy, who in local politics was pro-life and
fervently so; then to get national acceptance becomes pro-abortion - how do you
change so easily about something so incredibly significant? And then there's
the whole tobacco thing - he brags about growing it, etc. then musters phony
emotionalism to declare he's going to fight it til his dying breath. If anybody
is pandering it's Al Gump.

I would say Al is pandering so much as lying.

Al was one of my senators.  He's not a Tennessean, though.  I'm more
of a Tennessean than he is, and I wasn't even born here.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html