 Off-Topic / Debate / 4258
Re: Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 00:21:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:14:48 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

Well, there's one good thing about the new lugnet.admin.council
group -- nobody has to come in here to argue...

Zing. Ouch.

So, how about McCain's upset of Dubya yesterday in the MI primary? Jo
and I did our bit (Hey, it's an open primary so natch I voted in the
race that made a difference) to stop the Dubya train.

I like McCain, but I doubt he'll win, not with the entire party
establishment lined up against him.  :/

I think his chances are much better after last night.
It would be a real shame for the republican party if Bush wins.
Gore would likely beat Bush in the general election.  I don't think
Gore would have a prayer against McCain.

KL