 Off-Topic / Debate / 4268
Re: Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:30:05 GMT

Bill,

Bill Farkas wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
...Bush and the fringe machine...
...those noisy right-wing interests...
...fanatical zeal that makes religious-right groups mobilize...

best,

LFB

All this talk about right-wing fringe groups, what about the far more radical
left-wing fringe groups: feminists, homosexuals, environmentalists, etc.
Environmentalists have carried out numerous acts of violence against HUMAN
BEINGS for the sake of TREES! Regardless of what any of these people believe,
they are citizens and have the grand right to vote. I think if we treat people
as individuals, and not as groups, the system would function far better.

Bill

Nicely said, Bill. There seems to be a lot of bias around here for right
wing people. Not diverse enough, I guess.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html