 Off-Topic / Debate / 4269
Re: No Longer Quite So Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:52:38 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
By the way, is he a real Texan, or is he just an import from Connecticut?  I
think there's something fishy going on when two brothers are governors of two
completely different states that aren't even in the same part of the country.
They're not Mainers either.  They're sort of like anti-Kennedys--but at least
Teddy is a senator in his family's own home state.

This immediately reminds me of the Tom Lehrer album which he recorded
live in San Francisco where at one point, he's talking about how great
Massachusetts is, and says "after all, Massachusetts has three
senators"...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com