 Off-Topic / Debate / 4284
Re: Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:44:18 GMT

There's a Mugwump party? What's their platform? :-) Yahoo came up dry
when I searched on Mugwump...

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Bruce
(sometimes Democrat, Green, Libertarian, Mugwump, Free Silver, Bullmoose, and
Whig, but never Nazi, Communist, or Republican) ;-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!