 Off-Topic / Debate / 4291
Re: Quiet in here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:16:30 GMT

Dubya is pandering to the groups on the right a lot more than anyone
else is pandering to groups on either side. He's a twerp, and he's not
even as competent as his father, who'd I put in the bottom quartile of
presidents, he screwed up the Reagan revolution and lost the war in Iraq
from timidity. Moron.

Oh, I almost forgot...You honestly don't think Al Gump is pandering?! IMO, he
is pandering more than anyone. Now, he's playing the race card, again. That's
not pandering?! How 'bout a guy, who in local politics was pro-life and
fervently so; then to get national acceptance becomes pro-abortion - how do you
change so easily about something so incredibly significant? And then there's
the whole tobacco thing - he brags about growing it, etc. then musters phony
emotionalism to declare he's going to fight it til his dying breath. If anybody
is pandering it's Al Gump.

End of rant

Bill