 Off-Topic / Debate / 25575
Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

(snip)

In my view this subthread is not really suitable to .general, especially the way it’s went downtree. I forceFUT several of the posts in this branch without saying anything(1), but I’m not sure it took. Please respect the FUT, thanks.

1 - a technique I’ve been using lately, it is less disruptive, but in this case since it’s not working, I’m saying something.

Thanks, though the lecture is a bit of a waste, I’m afraid - I simply hit the “submit” button and then noticed all the newsgroups it was attached to. Sorry to one and all, but there wasn’t any way for me to fix it myself at that point. ;-)

-->Bruce<--

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

...bow your head with great respect, then: genuflect, genuflect, genuflect