 General / 48974
Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:32:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

(snip)

In my view this subthread is not really suitable to .general, especially the way
it's went downtree. I forceFUT several of the posts in this branch without
saying anything(1), but I'm not sure it took. Please respect the FUT, thanks.

1 - a technique I've been using lately, it is less disruptive, but in this case
since it's not working, I'm saying something.