 General / 48975
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:44:33 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:I3p0MC.1LLy@lugnet.com:

Who are you and what are your intentions?  I love your work!  Do you
plan on rendering {ALL} sets??? :-d

Thanks :)

Actually, when I started out a month or two ago, my goal was to model and
render every space set. But soon I got distracted by other nice sets, and
started doing those too.

It's just a fun way to learn about CAD. At first I was just (clumsily)
modeling in MLCad. Then you learn to position the pieces better, you start
digging out old trigonometry schoolbooks (trig actually turns out to be
useful in the real world, whowouldathunk), you learn about rendering,
radiosity, changing parts to add stickers, ...

Glad you like them, and keep watching, there's more to come.

Koyan