 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2114
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Koyan Töreni wrote:
   “John” John@TCLTC.org wrote in news:I3p0MC.1LLy@lugnet.com:

   Who are you and what are your intentions? I love your work! Do you plan on rendering ALL sets??? :-d

Thanks :)

Actually, when I started out a month or two ago, my goal was to model and render every space set. But soon I got distracted by other nice sets, and started doing those too.

It’s just a fun way to learn about CAD. At first I was just (clumsily) modeling in MLCad. Then you learn to position the pieces better, you start digging out old trigonometry schoolbooks (trig actually turns out to be useful in the real world, whowouldathunk), you learn about rendering, radiosity, changing parts to add stickers, ...

Glad you like them, and keep watching, there’s more to come.

Awesome! I will!

JOHN