 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2124
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Koyan Töreni wrote:
   “Jaco van der Molen” jmolen@zonnet.nl wrote in news:I3sI5w.4qu@lugnet.com:

   Great work! But... isn’t the use of the LEGO logo illegal?

Actually, after thinking it over, I suppose using the logo might make it seem like they are officially released pictures by TLC.

I’m going to remove the logo and repost all the pictures in the next day or so.

I was hoping that you’d somehow be able to get permission from TLC to use their logo-- it really makes the set image complete. I really think your work could be used as a valuable asset to the AFOL community and to TLC as well for that matter.

JOHN