 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2120
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:22:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Koyan Töreni wrote:

   Does anyone think I should redo the pictures without the logo?

Our opinions don’t matter as much as LEGO opinions do, in my opinion.

You could always ask Jake to get you a favorable ruling...

Excellent suggestion. jacob.mckee@HOTDEATHTOCLONESamerica.lego.com (ignore my editorial caps:-)

Drop him a line. I think it would be cool to have them integrated into the Brickshelf instructions somehow-- if nothing more than a link. Brickshelf, BTW, has secured official permission to host LEGO instructions.

JOHN