 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2122
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Great work!
But... isn't the use of the LEGO logo illegal?

Illegal?  No, you can't be arrested or assigned a preset fine for using the LEGO
logo.  That's a trademark violation, not a crime.  They could sue you, if you're
dumb enough to push things that far.  In this and/or similar cases, more likely
they'd just send a request to Brickshelf (i.e. Kevin, since they have no way of
contacting individuals through their Brickshelf accounts) to remove them, and
the problem would sort itself out in due time (the account-holder would find out
from Kevin why his/her images were removed, and similar images would probably
never be authorized).