 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2116
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:57:57 GMT

Great work!
But... isn't the use of the LEGO logo illegal?

Jaco

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> schreef in bericht news:I3p0MC.1LLy@lugnet.com...
Who are you and what are your intentions?  I love your work!  Do you plan • on
rendering {ALL} sets??? :-d

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Koyan/ModelTeam/thumb/lego5542.jpg_thumb.
jpg>>