 General / 48744
Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:11:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Only war-glorifying lunatics and moronic racists
would deny the appaling facts of the gone fascistic German Reich and make fun
about it or portray it in toys.

Or George Lucas, whose Imperial forces uniforms (and names - stormtroopers) are
pretty clearly inspired by Nazi imagery. Which then carry through to standard
Lego sets...

Talk about slippery slopes...