 Off-Topic / Debate / 23030
Re: Justice for all.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:

<snip>

Have you ever been in court?  I don't think that burden of proof stuff
always works as well in actual practice as it does in theory.  Anyhow,
is there a link to the rules used by the ICC?  I'd like to read (ok skim)
them and see what they say about it.

Don

A tangent--

I read many newsgroups, and someone's .siggy file caought my eye--it says "I
don't believe in capital punishment anymore for when was the last time you saw a
rich person get executed"

I concur.

1) That's not the best reason to dislike it,
2) I know what forum that's from... :-)  so what do you think of habnut's recent
action? Was ryu being babyish or justified given everything?