 Off-Topic / Debate / 13905
13904  |  13906
Subject:
This really is a low form of debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:06:39 GMT

I am going to try to take Davids advice and, except where it is critical to
do so because you are egregiously slurring (a kind of lie, by the way) or
lieing or misrepresenting, ignore you. Said it before, but I'm going to try.

Larry, I can't believe you are calling be a liar again. This really is a low
form of debate. Give an example of were I have lied. I challenge you. Do it
or apologise. If I have lied, I will apologise.

Once you have done that, answer these:

Re: Put up - or shut up.
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=13829

What, no answer?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=13828

Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=13826

Scott A