 Off-Topic / Debate / 13975
Re: He still doesn't have the humility to admit when he's wrong.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
Larry,
that was not an apology - that was more insults. More mud. More of your low
level of debate.

I shall ask you again. Give an example of were I have lied. I challenge you.
Do it, or apologise. Put up, or shut up.

All I am asking is that you justify yourself, is that really so much to ask?

No, but this isn't the place to ask. Larry's stated very clearly his position.
Please sort it out privately with him. If after that Larry sees any reason to
apologise, he can do that here, but this is not the place for your private
feud.

I think it is. This is where he made the unsubstantiated allegation. This is
where he should substantiate it or apologise.

I could call you “pond slime” here publicly, and then e-mail a quick note to
say sorry. Would that suffice for you? Larry needs to take responsibility
for his actions. He needs to do the right thing.

Scott A

ROSCO