 Off-Topic / Debate / 14262
Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:41:29 GMT

He is a she.

She has written a Second piece for the Guardian. Again the text is strongly
worded, but well written. Before anyone reads it, what do these  nations
have in common:
China (1945-46, 1950-53),
Korea (1950-53),
Guatemala (1954, 1967-69),
Indonesia (1958),
Cuba (1959-60),
Belgian Congo (1964),
Peru (1965),
Laos (1964-73),
Vietnam (1961-73),
Cambodia (1969-70),
Grenada (1983),
Libya (1986),
El Salvador (1980s),
Nicaragua (1980s),
Panama (1989),
Iraq (1991-99),
Bosnia (1995),
Sudan (1998),
Yugoslavia (1999).
Afghanistan (2001 - ?).

The text is here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4283081,00.html
"They use flags first to shrink-wrap people's minds and smother thought, and
then as ceremonial shrouds to bury their willing dead. On both sides, in
Afghanistan as well as America, civilians are now hostage to the actions of
their own governments."

Scott A