 Off-Topic / Debate / 13840
Re: Mudslingers come through for the Big Lie (was: a slur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Simpson writes:

Why do some homework before slinging mud?

Why indeed? Slinging mud first is so much easier and more fun.

Hit send too fast. This of course was a Typo Pounce(tm) as I am sure James
meant to say "why not..." but it was too good to pass up.