 Off-Topic / Debate / 13949
13948  |  13950
Subject:
He still doesn't have the humility to admit when he's wrong.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:40:14 GMT

Larry,
that was not an apology - that was more insults. More mud. More of your low
level of debate.

I shall ask you again. Give an example of were I have lied. I challenge you.
Do it, or apologise. Put up, or shut up.

All I am asking is that you justify yourself, is that really so much to ask?

Scott A

Larry,
You are becoming a parody of yourself. The is typical of you, rather than
answer the point you make a lot of noise and sling some mud.

I shall ask you again. Give an example of were I have lied. I challenge you.
Do it or apologise.

So I apologise for calling you a liar and not backing it up with cites of
direct assertions of strict counterfact. You're still a chump, though.

Satisfied or not, that's all the apology you get.