 Off-Topic / Debate / 13948
Re: More on Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:

We could have sat WWII out.  I've read that this was the intention of our
President.

While Hitler was trying to produce a master race, while Japan was swarming
the orient,

---> while Turkey was getting ready to move into Africa (was Spain

involved in that plan?), America was just sitting back enjoying our safety
and freedom.

I really wondered where you get this info from.

Me too. My impression of Turkey post WW I was more of a country struggling
with internal issues and being kicked around by others, than a country that
was a kicker. But this isn't my area of knowledge