 Off-Topic / Debate / 14067
Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:43:39 GMT

"Ed Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> writes:

I believe Bush said something to the effect of "you will be our
ally and help us root out terrorism or you side with terrorism and
are the enemy"

Does the fact that Bush said something to that effect make his
statement true?

Fredrik