 Off-Topic / Debate / 13664
Re: Fatwah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:17:33 GMT

I need to qualify this a little. The "white man's club" refers to the LP.
This issue was covered well in a post made by Dave Schuler some time ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=10873

Yes, readers not familiar with your sorry "smear by question" tactics ought
to go read the whole thread, in fact.

Calling the LP a "white man's club", with the baggage and implications and
all, is one of your worst smears ever. Shame shame for bringing it up again
but you must be running out of other filth to fling.

I take issue with the implication that my post was filth.  8^)
But I agree that my post was hardly the beginning or end of that thread,
so curious readers would do well to explore it further.

    Dave!

For the record, I quoted your post as I remembered it as being a good
summation of the argument, and I still think it is.

Scott A