 Off-Topic / Debate / 13662
Re: Fatwah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:12:47 GMT

I need to qualify this a little. The "white man's club" refers to the LP.
This issue was covered well in a post made by Dave Schuler some time ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=10873

Yes, readers not familiar with your sorry "smear by question" tactics ought
to go read the whole thread, in fact.

Calling the LP a "white man's club", with the baggage and implications and
all, is one of your worst smears ever. Shame shame for bringing it up again
but you must be running out of other filth to fling.

Shame on your for not aswering the point. Are you to fool to see that you
are now smearing me? Don't you like the truth.

Lets take a quick look at www.lp.org

Take a look at this band-wagon:

http://www.lp.org/press/archive.php?function=view&record=538
Tennessee bus hijacking shows need for 50-state concealed-carry gun laws

"Early Wednesday, a Croatian man used a box cutter to slash the throat of a
Greyhound bus driver just outside Manchester, Tennessee."

What does the fact that he is Croatian have to do with anything? It is
nothing more than xenophobic. Shame on them.

Scott A