 Off-Topic / Debate / 13660
Re: Fatwah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:50:13 GMT

"Where you seriously questioning that the text may have been out of context,
or was this just a troll?"

When I posted it I was seriously questioning, not trolling.

Are you really that naive?

Subsequently I
did some more digging in the background and have begun to wonder if my
preconceived notions of Islam as generally moderate and peaceful were
correct or not.

I'm still not trolling. I never troll.

In your opinion.

This thread, your membership of a white mans club and your
new found respect for the Italian PM is makinging me worry about you.

How touching, you're worried. You're not worried, you're posturing.

Nope, you are now.

Some
of what you quote below is pure xenophobia.

Youch, an insult.

Nope, a fact.

What are you trying to prove?

Nothing. I'm asking questions and seeking input while reminding people I am
tolerant.

You are trolling.

Scott A