 Local / United Kingdom / 8392
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Someone just showed me this set
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6668/6668-01.html that I didnt know
existed before - maybe you should get Tim to do something like that to go
with your skip truck, too!

ROSCO

Someone's already built a miniture homage to Jennifer's skip truck. I saw it
at a show last year. I pointed it out to Simon Bennett, it even did both
actions, although it was manually operated. I can't remember who built it
and Jennifer wasn't their, but I seem to remember their being a picture or
two of it on the net.

Steve

It was Paul Cook's.  The best picture I can find at short notice is this one
on Lawrence's TVLF site, it's the red truck behind the green one.

http://www.bricks.wilkesworld.co.uk/images/P9220020.jpg

If Paul is reading he may be able to post a better one.