 Technic / 4847
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 15:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
Tom Newsom wrote:

have decided that there are no more construction vehicles to make (except
maybe a grader, but that dosn't particularly interest me) so I've got a far
more radical plan in store for my next model.. if i can pull it off!

Sounds intriguing, although I most strongly disagree with the notion that there
are no more construction vehicles to make - but then, I would :-)

Jennifer

I have to disagree with Tom as well, Since the rejuvination of my lego
building (I never had a dark ages :-)). A lot of my inspiration comes from
books about excavators. Construction and associated vehicles are going to
form a major part of my upcoming building program.

Steve