 Technic / 4793
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:56:31 GMT

Jennifer,

Excellent model...when do you start work at LEGO
designing their kits!!!  I also want to know how
I can get a hold of one of those remote control kits?

=====
Steven B. Combs, M.S.,C.I.T.
Associate Professor / Instructional Technologist
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
3501 First Avenue
Evansville, IN 47710
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/