 Technic / 4843
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:31:09 GMT

Steven Lane wrote:

One more thing, I plan to build a mobile crane and I want two pairs of
flashing lights, one front and one rear. This is going to cost me £20! Why
can't Lego make a bulk pack of four for a tenner! It smacks of profiteering!

You could always vote with your feet by getting some bulbs (or LEDs?) and
capacitors from an electronics store, hacking up a few bricks and making your
own :-)  While I know you're not keen on homebrew lego, and while I would
heartily defend the right of Lego to make a profit, £20 for a few lights is
pretty steep.

Jennifer