 Technic / 4816
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 09:17:49 GMT

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:3AF012F6.253E6F25@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk...
Hello again folks,

I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a
radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck
[snip]

As others have said - brilliant!

I just wish that I could produce things to 10th of that quality! However, a
lack of money (wife and 6 week old baby), lack of time (6 week old baby) and
skill (nope - can't blame that on the baby :-) restrict my lego
constructions :-(

So whats next then? And why don't lego produce technic models of this
quality :-(

Darren - now trying to resist playing with the lego that surrounds my PC at
work...