 Robotics / 15335
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:02:29 GMT

Harri 'Junkarn' Manni wrote:

I have to take a close look at all the details and solutions when I'm less
stressed.

Thanks Harri, I must say that finally getting this website uploaded has
removed a great deal of stress. Waiting for the British weather to become
good for outdoor photographs was just one of the fun parts :-)

Jennifer