 Robotics / 15336
15335  |  15337
Subject:
Droid Developer Kit P-Mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:19:07 GMT

I am trying to use the droid developer kit control device for a walker I am
creating and have a few questions I was hoping a few of you could answer.

I want the motor to stay on constantly and I noticed that there was not a
program for this function.  Oh sure, if I want to place a flashlight over
the light sensor I can keep the motors running.  Does anyone know how to
modify this thing so that the motor run constantly.  I love the self
contained aspect.

Lastly...just what is the P-mode.  The manual says for future use.  But how
are they going to input a program into this mode?  There isn't a way to
easily download a program as far as I can tell.  Anyone know how to hack
into this feature?  Maybe this is a way to accomplish what I asked in my
first question.

Steven B. Combs
Associate Professor / Instructional Technologist
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
3501 First Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47710

http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/robotics