 Robotics / 15454
Re: Droid Developer Kit P-Mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 02:24:56 GMT

Hi,

In lugnet.robotics, Steven Combs writes:
Lastly...just what is the P-mode.  The manual says for future use.  But how
are they going to input a program into this mode?

I wrote a NQC program named libvll.nqc.
You can transmit vll using RCX.
http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/DDK/vll-e.html

I also wrote a simple Windows program named WinVLL.
But you need USB LEGO TOWER contained in RIS2.0, when you use it.
http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/

I am sorry. This page is written in Japanese.
Please try to online machine translation.
http://excite.co.jp/world/url/body/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.research.co.jp%2FMindStorms%2Fwinvll%2F&submit=%83E%83F%83u%83y%81%5B%83W%96%7C%96%F3&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2&wb_co=excitejapan

The power mode of Micro Scout isn't powerful function.
However, I don't think it is the function which cannot be used,
it is necessary to compensate with your imaginative power.

-- mac