 Technic / 7825
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ian Bishop writes:

If Iain Bishop holds
another Scotfest would probably be the best bet

I've done two already - I was hoping someone else would take up the
mantle... ;-)

I'm not averse to sharing the responsibility though if anyone wants to
suggest some ideas.

Did someone say Scotfest? Well, sign me up for the next one please.
So Iain you've done 2 already looks like your the King of Scotfests,wear
that crown my Lord.